Your login is not current. Please login again.
s***@yahoo.ca
2005-12-14 17:16:06 UTC
Gentlemen,

VERSION: GroupWise 6.0.4 (Recently installed)
ERROR: "Your login is not current. Please login again."

When users try to login to GroupWise through the web access, once they
login they get the following message:

"Your login is not current. Please login again."

with the login screen again. Once they login again they are able to check
their email but after a very short while if they want to read their email
again they get the same login screen with the same message.

What could possibly be causing this??

Any solution, or advice is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Steve Orbe.
Jim Michael
2005-12-14 18:45:08 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.ca
What could possibly be causing this??
Any solution, or advice is greatly appreciated.
First thing to check is make sure you have this set in webacc.cfg

Security.UseClientIP.enabled=false

It defaults to true, and can cause problems if users go through a proxy
to get to webaccess.
--
Jim
NSC SYsop
s***@yahoo.ca
2005-12-15 18:57:16 UTC
Jim,

I followed your suggestion and found that the attribute is already set to
"false" (See below). Once this gets changed, how is it restarted?? or do I
simply reload GWINTER.NLM?? (I forgot to mention that I am new to Novell)

Sincerely,

Steve O.

- OUTPUT FROM WEBACC.CFG
Security.timeout=20
Security.Timeout.path=\\HAL4\SYS\Novell\webaccess\users
Security.UseClientIP.enable=false
NSC SYsop
Jim Michael
2005-12-16 15:51:08 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.ca
I followed your suggestion and found that the attribute is already set to
"false" (See below).
Ok
Post by s***@yahoo.ca
Once this gets changed, how is it restarted?? or do I
simply reload GWINTER.NLM?? (I forgot to mention that I am new to Novell)
You make the change effective by restarting Tomcat, not the agent
(gwinter). But this doesn't appear to be your problem, since it was
already set...
--
Jim
NSC SYsop
s***@yahoo.ca
2006-01-09 14:01:56 UTC
Jim,

Thank you for the advice.

After much research I realize that we do not use Tomcat for our GroupWise
webaccess but Netscape Enterprise Server.

I hope this information is useful. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Sincerely,

Steve O.
NSC SYsop
Jim Michael
2006-01-09 14:56:59 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.ca
Thank you for the advice.
After much research I realize that we do not use Tomcat for our GroupWise
webaccess but Netscape Enterprise Server.
I hope this information is useful. Sorry for the delay in responding.
Ugh. Unfortunately I haven't touched NES in years. You might ask in the
groupwise.discontinued group, as that is where most of the admins that
know NES well hang out.
--
Jim
NSC SYsop